Many Windows users are reporting that F1 2021 keeps crashing on PC and they want some easy solutions to fix the peculiar behavior. So, here we are giving you some easy tips to fix this issue.
Why does F1 2021 keep crashing on Windows?
There are multiple reasons why F1 2021 is crashing on your computer. The very obvious reason is that your computer is not compatible. So, make sure to compare your system’s specification with the requirements mentioned hereinafter. After Hardware compatibility, you should also check if you have the latest version of Visual C++, because that is important for the game.
But if your computer is compatible and you are experiencing this peculiar behavior, the issue can be because of a corrupted file. We have mentioned a way to confirm this.
There are some other reasons for this problem. That’s why we have accumulated a list of all the possible fixes to resolve this issue.
Fix F1 2021 keeps crashing on PC
Before moving further, it is better to update your Windows computer. You can do that quite easily. Just open Settings, go to Update & Security and click Check for updates. If there is an update available download it and check if the issue persists.
These are the things you can do to fix F1 2021 keeps crashing on PC.
- Verify Integrity of Game file
- Update your Graphics Driver
- Troubleshoot in Clean Boot
- Update Visual C++ Redistributables
Let us talk about them in detail.
1] Verify Integrity of Game file
First up, we need to make sure that the game file is not corrupted. For that Steam has a built-in function that we will verify the integrity of your game file. To do that, you need to follow the given steps.
- Open Steam and visit your Library.
- Now, right-click on F1 2021 and select Properties.
- Go to the Local files tab and click Verify integrity of game files….
Wait for the process to complete and see if the issue persists.
2] Update your Graphics Driver
The issue can be because of a corrupted or outdated Graphics Driver. So, it is recommended to update your Graphics Driver and see if the issue persists. In most cases, it will resolve the issue for you.
3] Troubleshoot in Clean Boot
Sometimes, the issue can be because of a third-party application interfering with your program. So, we recommend you troubleshoot in Clean Boot. This way you will be able to narrow down the cause and remove it to fix the issue.
4] Update Visual C++ Redistributables
If you have outdated Visual C++ Redistributables, your computer won’t be compatible to run the game. Usually, it gets updated as you update your OS (aforementioned), but sometimes, you have to download it manually. So, download it from microsoft.com and see if the issue persists.
Hopefully, you are able to solve the issue with the help of the given solutions.
What are the System Requirements to run F1 2021?
Sometimes, you can face issues while running F1 2021 because your computer is not compatible. Therefore, it is better to know the System Requirements to run F1 2021 and check if your system is compatible.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit (Version 1709)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2130 or AMD FX 4300 (Minimum), Intel Core i5 9600K or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X (Recommended).
- Memory: 8GB (Minimum), 16GB (Recommended).
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD R9 280 | For Ray Tracing: GeForce RTX 2060 or Radeon RX 6700 XT (Minimum), NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti or AMD RX 590 | For Ray Tracing: GeForce RTX 3070 or Radeon RX 6800 (Recomended).
- DirectX: Version 12.
- Storage: 12GB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
So, make sure that your computer is compatible before running the game.